Cats Quotes and Wisdom
1. "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and
will pee on your computer." --Bruce Graham
2. "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." Unknown
3. "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have
never forgotten this." --Anonymous
4. "Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a
sled through snow." --Jeff Valdez
5. "In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats." English proverb
6. "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat." Ellen Perry Berkeley
7. "One cat just leads to another." Ernest Hemingway
8. "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back
to you later." Mary Bly
9. "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia."
Joseph Wood Krutch
10. "People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
11. "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all
12. "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of
cats is infinitely superior." Hippolyte Taine
13. "No heaven will not ever Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to
welcome me." Unknown
14. "There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music
and cats." Albert Schweitzer
15. "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." Ernest Menaul
16. "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God."
17. "Time spent with cats is never wasted." Colette
18. "You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with
strange cats." Colonial American proverb
20. "Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to
ask for what you want." Joseph Wood Krutch
21. "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic."
22. "My husband said it was him or the cat ... I miss him sometimes."
23. "Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit."
Back to the Cats page